- Personal Data
- Name: Chala Dandessa Debela Sex : Male, Date of birth: February 22, 1989 G.C
- Place of birth: Oromia Region, West Shewa Zone, Chobi District, Metekoma Kebele.
- Nationality: Ethiopian, Marital status: Married, Religion: Protestant
- Address: Mobile: +251912391908/+251922952455,
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
- Educational Background
|Higher Education (University)||Studied MSc in Applied microbiology at Jimma University||2017 – 2019|
|Higher Education (University||Studied BSc in Biology at Jimma University||2012 – 2016|
|College||Studied diploma in Major Biology, Minor Chemistry at Jimma Teachers College||2009 – 2011|
|High school||Jeldu Secondary and Preparatory School||2007 – 2008|
|Primary school(grade 1-8)||Metekoma Elementary School,||1999 – 2006|
- MSc in Applied Microbiology
- BSc in Biology
- Linear Diploma in Major Biology Minor Chemistry
- Qualified in Higher Diploma Program
- Web Designer
- Seeing job in your Organization
- Main Experience and Special Training
|No.||Main experiences and special trainings||Duration|
|Lecturer at Jimma Teachers College||2008 up to now.|
|Experienced in working with different International projects||2011 up now|
|Lab assistant at Jimma Teachers College for four years||July 2011 – 2014|
|Trainer for three years at the seminars of Biology laboratory which was given by Japan International Cooperative Agency and Oromia Educational Bureau.||2012 – 2016|
|Experienced in working with Japans in biology laboratory for three years.||2012 – 2016|
|I have followed many seminars of Japans on Biology laboratory||2012 – 2016|
|Experienced in translation of different modules from English to Afan Oromo at National level (Individually translated five medical related modules)||2012 – 2020|
- Language Skills
- Computer Skills
- Application software:
- Microsoft offices: MS-Word, power point, Access, Excel,
- Certified in PC maintenance and e-learning management.
- Certified in Internet Marketing Strategy in Digital Marketing
- Certified in Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing
- Reading books and further studies, searching and reading from internet, sharing experience, studying from the internet.
- Publications of Scientific Articles
- Dandessa, C., T. Negisho and G. Bekele, 2018. Assessment of traditional medicinal plants used for treatment of human diseases in oromia region, west shewa zone: jeldu woreda, Ethiopia. Asian Plant Res. J., 1: 1-12.
CrossRef | Direct Link |
- Dandessa C. and K. Bacha, 2018. Review on role of phosphate solubilizing microorganisms in sustainable agriculture. Int. J. Curr. Res. Acad. Rev., 6: 48-55.
CrossRef | Direct Link |
- Chala Dandessa. 2019. Review on Ethiopian Traditional Fermented Foods, its Microbial Ecology and Nutritional Value.Int.J.Curr.Res.Aca.Rev. 7(5): 13-27
- Social Page Profiles.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/caalaaddofficial
- LiveDNA: https://livedna.net/?dna=251.31838
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9815-4208
- Belete Kebede, Lecturer at Jimma Teachers College, +251917886912
- Fetene Bulcha, Academic Vice Dean at Jimma Teachers’ College (+251948994829)
- Ketema Bacha: Professor at Jimma University (Mob. +251917804178)